From: undo overwrites undo on
i was typing my data whereby i accidentally overwrite the new file on the
existing file name...is there any way to undo that?
From: Dave Peterson on
Does this mean that you saved a new file and overwrote an existing file?

If yes, then you'll have to restore the old file from one of your backups. If
you didn't keep backups, maybe you're at work and your IT staff makes
daily/weekly backups that will help you?????

--

Dave Peterson
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Unfortunatelly not but look if you sent the file to anybody, or maybe you
did a backup, or your IT department did usually they do every night