From: Cal Who on
I have the following Treeview in a table that is in a div element.

It takes some of it's colors from the div element.

I'm not sure where, for example, the hover text color comes from.

I'm not sure how to write the name of the classes in the css file. I've
tried many formats. (like a.MenuRoot)

I've searched and searched the Internet for examples and documentation but
can't find what I need.

Can you yell me how to create the CSS entries?

Thanks

<asp:TreeView ExpandDepth="1" ShowCheckBoxes="None" Width="134px"
ShowExpandCollapse="true"

ID="TreeView1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSource2"
NodeIndent="5"

HoverNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuHover" LeafNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuLeaf"
NodeStyle-CssClasss="MenuNode"

ParentNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuParent" RootNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuRoot"
SelectedNodeStyle-CssClass="MenuSelected">

</asp:TreeView>