From: Nev on
Hi there

How can I put a variable in a hypelink?
I want to access a folder within management - that folder is dependant on a
variable in cell j10. ie whatever name is in J10, click the cell and the
hyperlink will take you to the folder in c:\management\???

Can you help?

thanks

nev
From: excelent on
=HYPERLINK("[C:\management\"&J10&"\Urfile.jpg]","Jump to whatever")

From: excelent on
or maby just jump to the folder

=HYPERLINK("[C:\management\"&J10&"]","Jump to whatever")