From: Jennifer on
I am using a file that shows a partial address for a hyperlink. I would like
it to display the full address. How can I fix this?
From: Bill Sharpe on
On 2/8/2010 7:05 AM, Jennifer wrote:
> I am using a file that shows a partial address for a hyperlink. I would like
> it to display the full address. How can I fix this?

A little more info, Jen.

What kind of a hyperlink are you creating -- spreadsheet cell,
spreadsheet range, another file, web address, notebook file?

The general answer is to make sure that the hyperlink indeed contains
the full address.

Right click on the cell with the hyperlink, click Edit Hyperlink. Write
it down or Copy it.

Outside of Excel, go to that address (whatever it may be) and see what
it contains.

Bill