From: PsyberFox on
Hi there,
I am experiencing this in Excel 2007 or it's just too blud-e early in the
morning to realize my own stupidity.
I am trying to add a hyperlink to text in a footer by right-clicking but no
menu pops up as it would in normal text in a cell. Is there another way to do
this?
Thank you in advance as usual!!!

--
The Psyber Fox
http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za
From: ozgrid.com on
Hyperlink in the footer of printed page?????

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: PsyberFox on
Hi,

Well if I want to print the workbook to a pdf, it would be awesome to have a
hyperlink in the footer...

From: Reg on
Your issue is going to be with the PDF write - how does it recognise the
Hyperlink and turn into appropriate code in the document

From: PsyberFox on
Guys, thanks for the input, but surely you know by now that Office 2007 can
print to pdf, and when it does so whether it be from Word or Excel it
converts any hyperlink automatically...

"Reg" wrote:

> Your issue is going to be with the PDF write - how does it recognise the
> Hyperlink and turn into appropriate code in the document
>

> "PsyberFox" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Well if I want to print the workbook to a pdf, it would be awesome to have a
> > hyperlink in the footer...

> > --
> > The Psyber Fox
> > http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za
> >

> > "ozgrid.com" wrote:
> >
> > > Hyperlink in the footer of printed page?????
> > >

> > > --
> > > Regards
> > > Dave Hawley
> > > www.ozgrid.com
> > >

> > > "PsyberFox" <PsyberFox(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > > .
> > >
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Align