From: andreatomassini on

Hi ALberto,

I have your identical problem:

C:\nt-tool>nltest /sc_query:newdom.joe.com
I_NetLogonControl failed: Status = 1355 0x54b ERROR_NO_SUCH_DOMAIN

I find your post and if you have resolved the problem plese help me.

Andrea Tomassini
a.tomassini(a)abanet.it

--
andreatomassini
andreatomassini's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/andreatomassini.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello andreatomassini,

If you describe your problem more detailed and with complete problem description
would be nice. You are replying to a posting that is in this NG not listed.
Also your OS and SP and what happened before the problem occurs.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

From: andreatomassini on

For complete information:

I have test another domain with multiple DC.

I have identical problen in all situation.

From: Paul on

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory

I have the same problem. One domain, two domain controllers on the same
subnet, one of which holds all the roles. I have performed all suggested
checks I can find on the internet, they all pass with the including dcdiag /
v, replmon, netdom /query shows everything as it should be.

The problems I see are:

1) Running nltest /sc_query:<domain> on the role holder produces the error:
I_NetLogonControl failed: Status = 1355 0x54b ERROR_NO_SUCH_DOMAIN. Running
the same command on the non role holder works.

2) One test (I cannot remember which) suggested the secure channel between
the two computers was not working. I reset this on both machines. It has not
made any differences.

If you find a problem, I would be most grateful if you could let me know.
(and if I find a solution I will let you know)

Thanks

Thanks

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/13283522.aspx
From: andreatomassini on

Another example of error (in every domain windows server 2003)

C:\Programmi\Support Tools>nltest /dcname:dibi2003.local
NetGetDCName failed: Status = 2453 0x995 NERR_DCNotFound

C:\Programmi\Support Tools>nltest /dclist:dibi2003.local
Get list of DCs in domain 'dibi2003.local' from
'\\server01.dibi2003.local'.
server01.dibi2003.local [PDC] [DS] Site:
Nome-predefinito-primo-sito
server02.dibi2003.local [DS] Site:
Nome-predefinito-primo-sito
The command completed successfully