From: ericb on
What i can't manage to do is when i have something like this when the user
works in english :

labelinenglish : ________________

in french you get :

labelenfrancais : ________________

how can i mange so that the input line always arrives at the end of the
label ?

The length of the label being variable .

Thank you for the help

--
Eric
From: Wayne-I-M on
Delete the joined lable and insert another from the tool box. Position it
just to the left of the control - then (for the lable) use the float Right
option for the text

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: ericb on
I understand what you want to do, i just can't find the tool box or where to
set the joint.

And thank you

Regards
--
Eric

From: Wayne-I-M on
Hi, try this

1st make a full backup of your database

Open your form in design view.
You will see that each control has a label
Click one of the labels
Press delete to get rid of the label

Go to –
View
Toolbox
Aa (this is the label tool)
Note you can hover your mouse over each icon to see what it does
Click Aa (Label Tool)
Click on your form where you want the new label to go
Type “English” (without the ")
Press Enter
Click the small Box that is next to the new label and select Ignore Error

Next click the float text Right icon
If you can't see this – go to
View
Toolbars
Formatting (Form/Report)

That is your label

*************************
Next – try this (just a small improvement)
Right Click the new label
Open the Properties Box
In the Other column – change the Name Row to labLang
In the Event column select OnClick
Click the builder (…)
Select Code Builder

You will see this
Private Sub labLang_Click()

End Sub

You need to add some code between the lines so that it looks like this
Private Sub labLang_Click()
If Me.labLang.Caption = "English" Then
Me.labLang.Caption = "Francais"
Else
Me.labLang.Caption = "English"
End If
End Sub

Note - make sure you don't have the 1st and last lines of code twice

Click Save at the top of the code screen
Then close the code screen
Save your form
View the form in normal view
Now when you click the new label it will change language

Hope this helps

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.