From: SLikNik on
I am trying to open an excel document. I did work for my class on another
computer with the same version of office that i have, which is 2007. But mine
is enterprise. I dont know if that makes a difference. When i try to open it
on my computer the workbook does not open correctly. When i originally saved
the workbook i had three different tabs on the bottom. U know the ones that
say like one two 3? Well i have worked three different problems in each tab.
WHen i open it on my computer the tabs are gone and only one part of my
workbook shows. For instance only question 3 tab will show and all the other
tabs dissapeared. Can anyone help me?
From: Dave Peterson on
Try hitting ctrl-pgup and ctrl-pgdn
These are shortcut keys to change worksheets.

If these work, then maybe...
Try resizing the window (somewhere on the View Tab???).
Maybe the tabs are just off the screen????

--

Dave Peterson