Prev: d
Next: invalid vertical bar
From: Paul on
I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.Low
percentage,currency USD,EUR. All bank transfer operations and Wester
Union,Money Gram transfer.Confidentiality, honesty, quickness! My e-mail
pashtet1978a(a)hotmail.com Paul

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Oh yeah, I'm going to rush out and trust my money to a spammer!

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Wayne-I-M on
EXcellent.

I would like to take up the offer. Please send me your credit card details
with your PIN number and I will, of course, transfer lots of money onto it.

If you could it would help if you could publish your card details here so
everyone can see it as I'm sure lots of other people would like to take up
your offer.

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
Paul wrote:
>I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.Low
>percentage,currency USD,EUR. All bank transfer operations and Wester
>Union,Money Gram transfer.Confidentiality, honesty, quickness! My e-mail
>pashtet1978a(a)hotmail.com Paul

Great! While you're at it, could you transfer some money into MY account...
Oh wait... that's fraud...

From: 'Guys Call Me' Shawna Cole on
Is anyone on here even Discussing 3rd party poltics?

"Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele(a)NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote in message
> Oh yeah, I'm going to rush out and trust my money to a spammer!
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele
> (no e-mails, please!)
>
> "Paul" <> wrote in message news:%23QLZ3CE$KHA.1700(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.Low
>>percentage,currency USD,EUR. All bank transfer operations and Wester
>>Union,Money Gram transfer.Confidentiality, honesty, quickness!

Pages: 1
Prev: d
Next: invalid vertical bar