From: Mikkel Arentoft Mikkel on
Hi

I've have a program that connects to a SQL Server 2005 running on a Vista
computer. After installing service pack 2, the program can not any longer
connect to the database. The same program still works on XP machines. What
happended?
From: Uri Dimant on
ERROR? Perhaps you shoul start the MS SQL service

"Mikkel Arentoft" <Mikkel Arentoft(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:248A77EC-2C16-4B9D-95A2-7AF393BE919F(a)microsoft.com...