From: Roger Govier on
Hi Rachael

It all depends upon what you have set up as your column Items.
Some things are not additive, and displaying a Grand Total at the end of
the Row would be meaningless.

Can you post a small sample of your source data, and then say what
fields you have allocated to what area of your PT.
--
Regards
Roger Govier