From: jaguilar on
I created a custom template adding a background image. It loads just fine,
but when I print the background is not there. Also when converting to PDF it
is not there. What do I need to do?
From: Bob I on
Excel doesn't print backgrounds, insert the image into a custom header
instead.

From: Gord Dibben on
As Bob I points out, regular Format>Sheet>Backgrounds do not print out.

You have to employ some other means of getting a printable image.

See Bob Phillips's site for adding a Watermark or using WordArt.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP