From: "Tony Pursell" on
Hi Jose

On 22 Dec 2009 at 20:50, jelf73-linux(a)yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi,

> Jose

Do join our mailing list. This one is a discussion list, but we also have
a users list. Go to

to sign up.

The www.office-suite.org is not our official site. That is

www.openoffice.org

If you read what is written at the bottom of the www.office-suite.org
home page, you will get an idea of what they are about. I suspect
that if you follow their Get it Now link, you will be asked to pay for
some kind of membership which may or may not provide some added
value to a software suite that can be obtained for free.

Tony

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org