From: Mr. Arnold on
redbull wrote:

> "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> What is 'DataNascita', because that's what it doesn't like?
>
> db sqlserver 2008, datanascita means "birth date" and it is a date type
> on the db
> on the business object I have defined the property DataNascita like a
> datetime
>
> The problem is got when i call update function on datagridview....

Well, you're going to need to come up with something else, because
apparently that variable type cannot be cast to a string by the
gridview, unless you step in with a function that does so.
From: redbull on

> Well, you're going to need to come up with something else, because
> apparently that variable type cannot be cast to a string by the gridview,
> unless you step in with a function that does so.

How can I do it? Give m some help please.
I don't know what I must do

From: Mr. Arnold on
redbull wrote:

> "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> Well, you're going to need to come up with something else, because
>> apparently that variable type cannot be cast to a string by the
>> gridview, unless you step in with a function that does so.
>
> How can I do it? Give m some help please.
> I don't know what I must do

The control has events like update/select/delete etc, etc on the
client-side and the server-side. On the client-side, you can call a
Javascript function that can look at the field and do the conversion to
the type you need. On the server-side, you can goto the event for the
control's method on the codebehind file and do something there.

You should use Bing or Google to look up the events on both sides for
the control and find examples on how you can use the events with code.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Load a Win32dll
Next: Data Readers