From: Max on
Pleasure to see you around, RD !
Its been quite awhile since I bumped into your responses
--
Max
Singapore

From: RagDyeR on
Hi Max,

Been too busy lately to spend time having fun and exercising my brain in
these groups.

We all have priorities.

Plus, trying to configure my new Windows 7 machine AND that darn XL07 Ribbon
is also a pain.

The light is visible at the end of the tunnel, so I'll be able to relax and
enjoy myself around here shortly.
--

Regards,

RD