From: Andrew on
At least I would know from where to start

JLGWhiz wrote:

What is learned by someone else doing the homework?
15-Nov-09

What is learned by someone else doing the homework?

Karl Moore's Visual Basic .NET: The Tutorials
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/245872a6-d487-4307-9a4a-5098116657fd/karl-moores-visual-basic.aspx
From: JLGWhiz on
Then here is a starter. Copy this code to the sheet code module. To access
the sheet code module, press Alt + F11 to open the VB editor. In the
Project window, double click on the sheet name. The title bar should
indicate that you have the sheet code module open. Paste the code in the
big window. Then save the file. Now enter a value greater than 100 in
column A. Then try entering a value of 100 or less into column A.

Sub WorkSheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Target.Column = 1 Then
If Target.Value > 100 Then
MsgBox "Value too much"
Target = ""