From: Chesterson on
I used to use Quicken to run an expense calculation for my Schedule C
(self-employed) tax return but it will not load onto my new computer. Is
such a template available for Excel 2003? I can use Office 2007 on another
computer if necessary.
From: Russell Dawson on
This may give you what you are looking for

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/excel-expense-report.html

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.