From: Cal Who on
I'm running IE8.

I think I allowed some toolbar to be added a couple of days ago. Can't
remember what it was. Might have been with a java update.

Anyway, I now have a blue bar under the menu bar in IE8 that says
Downloading the latest applications

Been like that at least since yesterday.

Do you know what is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
If you must make identical posts to multiple newsgroups, please cross-post
one (1) message to all of them. Thank you.

Multiposting vs Crossposting:

From: Doug W. on
No but I have 3 bars that are black. If you click on the bar at
the right place the dropdown menus show up so it is not a total
disaster.
==

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
cf.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VTcnZy1J5WwJ:www.iecustomizer.com/Resources/Articles/BlackToolbars.aspx+black+toolbar+site:iecustomizer.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Doug W. wrote:
> No but I have 3 bars that are black. If you click on the bar at
> the right place the dropdown menus show up so it is not a total
> disaster.
<SNIP HIJACKED THREAD>