From: B℮ar Bottoms on

"I've had a chance to preview Google Wave and IMO it will make email as we
know it obsolete. Finally someone has taken an ancient means of
communicating and is updating it.

Follow this link if you want to see what it is:
<http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#video>

After you watch the video (if you do) go back and look at the interface the
next day on the Google wave page. You will want it. It just makes sense. I
know I've wanted something like this for a long time.

I could see this being the answer to how the Pricelesswarehome list of
freeware is developed. If you wish to participate...get in the wave. Hey,
don't forget to post the results here when you're done :) "

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/7f78f2fe30515056/5410e887a5eb2b6f?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=bear+bottoms+google+wave

--
B℮ar Bottoms
Proud p0wner of Googleware
From: B℮ar Bottoms on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:56:32 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:

> "I've had a chance to preview Google Wave and IMO it will make email as we
> know it obsolete. Finally someone has taken an ancient means of
> communicating and is updating it.
>
> Follow this link if you want to see what it is:
> <http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#video>
>
> After you watch the video (if you do) go back and look at the interface the
> next day on the Google wave page. You will want it. It just makes sense. I
> know I've wanted something like this for a long time.
>
> I could see this being the answer to how the Pricelesswarehome list of
> freeware is developed. If you wish to participate...get in the wave. Hey,
> don't forget to post the results here when you're done :) "

> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/7f78f2fe30515056/5410e887a5eb2b6f?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=bear+bottoms+google+wave

watch the video...you will be amazed.

--
B℮ar Bottoms
Proud p0wner of Googleware
From: B℮ar Bottoms on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:57:54 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:56:32 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:
>
>> "I've had a chance to preview Google Wave and IMO it will make email as we
>> know it obsolete. Finally someone has taken an ancient means of
>> communicating and is updating it.
>>
>> Follow this link if you want to see what it is:
>> <http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#video>
>>
>> After you watch the video (if you do) go back and look at the interface the
>> next day on the Google wave page. You will want it. It just makes sense. I
>> know I've wanted something like this for a long time.
>>
>> I could see this being the answer to how the Pricelesswarehome list of
>> freeware is developed. If you wish to participate...get in the wave. Hey,
>> don't forget to post the results here when you're done :) "

>> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/7f78f2fe30515056/5410e887a5eb2b6f?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=bear+bottoms+google+wave
>
> watch the video...you will be amazed.

Are/were you amazed by google maps? Wave will take you to another
different level.
--
B℮ar Bottoms
Proud p0wner of Googleware
From: B℮ar Bottoms on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:58:57 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:57:54 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:56:32 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:
>>
>>> "I've had a chance to preview Google Wave and IMO it will make email as we
>>> know it obsolete. Finally someone has taken an ancient means of
>>> communicating and is updating it.
>>>
>>> Follow this link if you want to see what it is:
>>> <http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#video>
>>>
>>> After you watch the video (if you do) go back and look at the interface the
>>> next day on the Google wave page. You will want it. It just makes sense. I
>>> know I've wanted something like this for a long time.
>>>
>>> I could see this being the answer to how the Pricelesswarehome list of
>>> freeware is developed. If you wish to participate...get in the wave. Hey,
>>> don't forget to post the results here when you're done :) "

>>> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/7f78f2fe30515056/5410e887a5eb2b6f?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=bear+bottoms+google+wave
>>
>> watch the video...you will be amazed.
>
> Are/were you amazed by google maps? Wave will take you to another
> different level.

"the amazing collaboration that is possible which is it's
greatest feature and not currently available anywhere in the manner of
the wave. Businesses or groups can have their own server side versions as
it is open source and they can mingle with each other if
desired...however, you are correct that to be able to use this tool, you
must have it...hmmm, how novel. "

--
B℮ar Bottoms
Proud p0wner of Googleware
From: B℮ar Bottoms on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 02:01:04 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:58:57 +0100, B℮ar Bottoms wrote:

>>> watch the video...you will be amazed.
>>
>> Are/were you amazed by google maps? Wave will take you to another
>> different level.
>
> "the amazing collaboration that is possible which is it's
> greatest feature and not currently available anywhere in the manner of
> the wave. Businesses or groups can have their own server side versions as
> it is open source and they can mingle with each other if
> desired...however, you are correct that to be able to use this tool, you
> must have it...hmmm, how novel. "

"The video is of an introduction of Google wave to about 4000 developers
whom they are encouraging/inviting to participate in the development of
the tool (open source) at whatever level they wish. Google has already
provided the platform to a few businesses who have already started their
own server side systems. Yes, it will survive. It is amazing. "

--
B℮ar Bottoms
Proud p0wner of Googleware