From: Cal Who on
This works OK:

<ajaxToolkit:AnimationExtender ID="AnimationExtender1" runat="server"
TargetControlID="TableTopQQ">

But if the user returns to this page I don't want the animation to run a
second time.

So in the Load event I placed:

CType(FindControlRecursive(Me, "AnimationExtender1"),
System.Web.UI.Control).Enabled = False

This got me a "not a member" error so I changed to Visible and ran debug
with a break point.

Looking at:

FindControlRecursive(Me, "AnimationExtender1")

I see that it does find the element and it has an "Enabled" attribute.

And the type is: System.Web.UI.Control

How can I fix this?

Thanks

From: Cal Who on
The type I used should have been : AnimationExtender
That works OK
Just needed a
Imports AjaxControlToolkit