From: Fatchan on
Hello,

I am fairly new to VBA and macro programming. I would like to devise a
macro that processes a bunch of workbooks. I would like to create a
userform such that I can drag and drop workbooks from windows explorer
into a listbox to determine which files I would like to process.

I found tons of examples online of how to devise a VBA program to
accept "drag and dropped" files from windows explorer, however when I
try to do this from within an excel vba program, I find that the
listbox is slightly different and does not contain the odeDragDrop
functionality.

Is there some kind of library or something I need to import into my
excel vba program? I hope I am making some sense... please help!

From: Jean-Yves on
Hi
To make it easier, process all worbooks located in the same folder and/or
having the same name convention.
Or load all open workbooks in a listbox control that can be selected.
Regards
Jean-Yves