From: Ezekiel west on
I am Ezekiel. I, and I am trying to download a program into the chip (
microchip pic18f4550) with window7 but could not be able to do it. One of
the major problems, was that the system will be demanding for ICD2 USB
driver in order to successfully carrid out.

My question is

Do anyone know how to downlaod an ICD2 USB Driver for window7 or Do anyone
know the site i will visit to be able to download this driver for ICD2?
Thanks
From West Ezeiel

---------------------------------------
From: Ezekiel west on

---------------------------------------
From: Rich Webb on
On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 09:43:31 -0500, "Ezekiel west"
<eisichei2002(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am Ezekiel. I, and I am trying to download a program into the chip (
>microchip pic18f4550) with window7 but could not be able to do it. One of
>the major problems, was that the system will be demanding for ICD2 USB
>driver in order to successfully carrid out.
>
> My question is
>
>Do anyone know how to downlaod an ICD2 USB Driver for window7 or Do anyone
>know the site i will visit to be able to download this driver for ICD2?

Are the drivers not part of MPLAB?

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA