From: Kevin M on
TIA everyone, I came across this error msg when a user tried to delete a
calendar entry.. Struck out on technet, google and the MS forums so far.
Hoping someone else has seen it. Right click on the meeting and you
immediately get a parameter incorrect error, <OK>, then the IDispatch error.
Repaired Outlook and ran patches to no avail.

Win XP, Outlook 03

Thanks,
Kevin M
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
which version of exchange and how are they connecting? (classic exchange or
rpc over http)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From: Kevin M on
Think we figured it out.. We had an addin that automatically filed certain
user's messages in a repository. This hasn't been used in a while, once we
uninstalled the left over app, both errors were cleared up.

Thanks for the reply, Diane.

Kevin M