From: Paul Calcagno on
Sorry if I wasn't clear all along......after the FF Update completed I was
asked to restart FIREFOX now or later. I chose later. Sorry if I made it
sound like I was being asked to start Windows. I apologize for the
confusion. I think I now know that using the word `reboot' was a mistake.
Paul C.

From: Terry R. on
On 3/15/2010 1:23 PM On a whim, Paul Calcagno pounded out on the keyboard

> Sorry if I wasn't clear all along......after the FF Update completed I was
> asked to restart FIREFOX now or later. I chose later. Sorry if I made it
> sound like I was being asked to start Windows. I apologize for the
> confusion. I think I now know that using the word `reboot' was a mistake.
> Paul C.

That's okay, I knew what you were talking about. "thecreator" told you
that Windows needed to restart, and that is wrong.

Terry R.

Pages: 1
Prev: Total PC Defender
Next: Windows installer?