From: Candida on
=IFERROR(N2,O2),IFERROR(O2,P2),IFERROR(P2,Q2),IFERROR(Q2,R2),"0"

I am using this formula in Column I to Check rows N, O, P,Q, and R to copy
the dollar amount that is in one of the four fields. There is never an
instance where there is a dollar amount in more than one field and if there
is no dollar figure in any of the fields I would like it to come back as a
zero. Please help me to figure out what I am doing wrong.
From: Luke M on
You can't simply string functions together like that, seperated by commas.
However, you could use this array* formula:

=SUM(IF(ISNUMBER(N2:R2),N2:R2))

*Array formulas must be confirmed using Ctrl+Shift+Enter, not just Enter.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M