From: Donna on
Hi:

I am trying to write an if formula that if B2 is equal to a specific date in
a range of dates then it is the end of a pay period, if B2 is equal to a date
in a second range of dates then it state pay day.

I have set up two tables with dates. One has pay period ending dates and the
other table has pay day dates.

I keep getting a Value error.

Please help.
--
Donna
From: ozgrid.com on
=IF(COUNTIF(A1:A10,B2),"end of pay period",IF(COUNTIF(C1:C10,B2),"pay
day",""))

Change ranges to suit.

--
Regards