From: readystate on
I have a series of FROM/TO ratings in a table (see below). I want to build a
formula for my spreadsheet that will automatically capture the ADJ Rating
whenever the number falls within the From/To Range. Any suggestions? Thanks
in advance.

Range (from / to) Adj Rating
0.01 0.95 As Is
0.96 0.99 1.00
1.00 1.03 1.05
1.04 1.05 1.10
1.06 1.09 1.15
1.10 1.15 1.20
1.16 1.20 1.25
1.21 1.25 1.50
1.26 3.00 2.00

From: RussellT on
Assuming your table start at cell A1 and the number you want to lookup in in
Cell D2 the forumula in E2 would be:
=vlookup(D2,$A2:$C10,3,False)
the ,false return error if number in cell E2 in not within the comfines of
A2:B10