From: Jim on
Hello,

and thanks for hte help.

What formula do I use if in A1 I want to return TRUE, if B1 has a 1, and,
return a balnk cell if B1 is blank?

Thanks
Jim
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
If(B1="","","True")

I assumed blank if b1 is blank and true if it's other value

From: Don Guillett on
Look in the help index for IF

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Shane Devenshire on
Hi,

Your question is incomplete - what if B1 is something other that 1 or blank?

If those are the only two choices, then try

=IF(B1=1,,"")

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire