From: Peter on
Good afternoon,

I have been attempting to create a formula to do the following:

In three columns: B, C & H. If B3 & C3 do not contain a value I want to H3 to also be
blank despite H2 containing a figure.
However, if B2 and or C2 contain a figure, I wish to display the result - if this makes sense!
The existing formula in H3 is: =H2+C3-B3 and I've been trying to create the appropriate
formula without success.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Peter

From: Gary''s Student on
=IF(B3 & C3="","",H2+C3-B3)

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

From: Peter on
On 10/04/2010 16:02, Gary''s Student wrote:
> =IF(B3& C3="","",H2+C3-B3)

Many thanks Gary''s Student - it works a treat, I was trying to use OR!
The next question is when either B3 or C3 contain a number, how do I change the font
colour of H3 to say, white?
Kind regards