From: alexpeter on
I heard about one type of welding machines i.e.IGBT Welding Machine . How it works? In which parts it uses?

Posted at: http://ForumBreak.com
From: Boris Mohar on
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 04:40:00 -0500, alexpeter <alexpeter(a)fakeemail.com>
wrote:

>I heard about one type of welding machines i.e.IGBT Welding Machine . How it works? In which parts it uses?

>Posted at: http://ForumBreak.com

Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor. Look up Inverter type welder and ask
related questions in rec.crafts.metalworking ng. There is one guy there who
built his own.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: