From: Francesco Vollero on
Hi list,
i'm writing as subject to know if someone can give me some
suggestion/tips/snipplet to write a multicast client/server in ruby. As
i see, IPv6 isnt on 1.8.7 and i've to move in 1.9.1 to have by default
and not adding manually.

Thanks in advance,

Francesco Vollero

From: Roger Pack on
Francesco Vollero wrote:
> Hi list,
> i'm writing as subject to know if someone can give me some
> suggestion/tips/snipplet to write a multicast client/server in ruby. As
> i see, IPv6 isnt on 1.8.7 and i've to move in 1.9.1 to have by default
> and not adding manually.

I've seen snippets for ipv4 around, but you're probably trodding new
ground with a v6 implementation. If you get it working post back :)

-rp

Pages: 1
Prev: A regexp?
Next: [ANN] Dfect 2.0.0 (2010-03-21)