From: karenb on
I need to completely flip an address data record. Sorting does not work
because it only works by ascending or descending by fields. Is there some
way of flipping rows?
From: Yanick on
On Jan 15, 10:32 am, karenb <kar...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I need to completely flip an address data record.  Sorting does not work
> because it only works by ascending or descending by fields.  Is there some
> way of flipping rows?

Add a column and put number from 1 to ...

Then sort that column as you need.
From: Gord Dibben on
Records are across a row?

Enter 1 through x across a helper row.

Sort that helper row "left to right" descending.

Same if records are down a column.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP