From: Sonya on
I downloaded however I cannot install it? Would the install have an issue
with the error code 646 that I am averaging 1 x a month with updates?
From: Shenan Stanley on
Sonya wrote:
> I downloaded however I cannot install it? Would the install have an
> issue with the error code 646 that I am averaging 1 x a month with
> updates?

You downloaded a trial version of the Windows 7 operating system?

You haven't given enough information.

What OS do you currently have?
- Include the edition...
- What service pack level is the OS?
- Exact version?

What version of Internet Explorer?

What version of Microsoft Office?

What KB###### give (have given) you the error previously and what have you
done/tried to do in order to fix the issue with your computer surrounding
this problem?

What AntiVirus application do you run?

Any third party firewall application installed/in use?

What AntiMalware application(s) do/have you used?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Pages: 1