From: Iarnrod on
On Aug 7, 5:57 am, * Hates US * flailed in impotent kooker rage:

<same ol' lies>

Hey kook, how come you never let the fact that you've been proven
wrong stop you from posting your idiotic lies?

Seriously, I am interested in the pathology of that.

> Do go ahead.

Already did, kook, I won.
From: Iarnrod on
On Aug 8, 5:57 am, * Hates US * flailed in impotent kooker rage:

<same ol' lies>

Hey kook, how come you never let the fact that you've been proven
wrong stop you from posting your idiotic lies?

Seriously, I am interested in the pathology of that.

> Do go ahead.

Already did, kook, I won.
From: Iarnrod on
On Aug 8, 8:35 am, * Hates US * flailed in impotent kooker rage:

<same ol' lies>

Hey kook, how come you never let the fact that you've been proven
wrong stop you from posting your idiotic lies?

Seriously, I am interested in the pathology of that.

> Do go ahead.

Already did, kook, I won.
From: Iarnrod on
On Aug 8, 5:55 pm, * Hates US * flailed in impotent kooker rage:

<same ol' lies>

Hey kook, how come you never let the fact that you've been proven
wrong stop you from posting your idiotic lies?

Seriously, I am interested in the pathology of that.

> Do go ahead.

Already did, kook, I won.
From: Iarnrod on
On Aug 9, 6:08 am, * Hates US * flailed in impotent kooker rage:

<same ol' lies>

Hey kook, how come you never let the fact that you've been proven
wrong stop you from posting your idiotic lies?

Seriously, I am interested in the pathology of that.

> Do go ahead.

Already did, kook, I won.