From: Wayne Viles on
I have a check box with combo "Yes" or "No". I have created a calculated
field that shows a value and would like that value to be displayed if the
check box selection is "Yes" and to show a 0 or blank value if "No" is
selected. Can I simply add something in the Record Source of the calculated
field, eg. =([City and County] = "Yes") then follow on with the calculated
field?
From: Ken Snell on
For the control that you currently have bound to the calculated field,
change its Control Source property to this:

=IIf([NameOfCheckBox] = -1, [NameOfCalculatedField], Null)

--

Ken Snell
http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/

"Wayne Viles" <WayneViles(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a check box with combo "Yes" or "No". I have created a calculated
> field that shows a value and would like that value to be displayed if the
> check box selection is "Yes" and to show a 0 or blank value if "No" is
> selected. Can I simply add something in the Record Source of the
> calculated
> field, eg. =([City and County] = "Yes") then follow on with the calculated
> field?

Pages: 1
Prev: cc
Next: Logical Statement on a SwitchBoard Menu.