From: murkaboris on
Hello:

I need a formula that can look at column "A" and calculate the number of
days from today --- could be either before today or in the future and if it
is equaled to or less than 90 return "Y" otherwise "N"....

I keep getting "VALUE!" errors.
Please help.

Thank you.
Monika
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this

=IF(ABS(TODAY()-A1)<=90,"Y","N")
--
Mike

question.

From: murkaboris on
Hi Mike:

thx for the quick response. It didn't work. When I enter the formula the
pop-up shows up saying "The formula you typed contains an error" and it
highlights the "Y" in the formula....

any ideas?
Thanks
Monika

From: Mike H on
Hmm,

Is that my formula copied and pasted from the post or one you typed?

My fomula is correct for my region, copy and paste it into a cell.

What is the delimiter in your region. My area uses a , does yours use a semi
colon ;

If so change the 2 commas to semi colons
--
Mike

question.

From: murkaboris on
Hi Mike:

Not sure what it was, but the copy paste fixed it.
Thanks for your help!

Monika