From: Harakiri on
I have postfix relay server, which relays messages from the internet to an internal mailserver, but it should only expect messages to known internal recipients.

However, there is one external server which is allowed to sent to users which are not defined in the recipient maps (i.e. group addresses). I tried to put the ip of that server into the mynetworks but the relay check is still executed. I only want to allow that this one server can sent to specific "unknown" (group) email addresses, all other senders should still receive the normal recipient check.

the only way i see is moving from relay_recipient_maps to smtpd_recipient_restrictions - however i think relay_recipient_maps is the correct way to check for existing internal users.

Thanks