From: hirandesilva on
Hi,
Has anyone tried to do anything like this?

Part 1: I want to programmatically upload a formatted range on a
worksheet (which may have some formulas) to a database as XML.
Part 2: I then want to download same into another worksheet/workbook
programmatically so that the formats and formulas are pasted exactly
as uploaded in Part 1.

I already do this for data with ADO and VBA/SQL easily with
CopyToRecordset or looping round the rs. I'm looking for some high-
level ideas on the range of possibilities for a range 'intact'. Any
code samples out there pls?

Thanks,
Hiran
From: hirandesilva on
I found a good place to start in Julitta Korol "Excel 2003 VBA
Programming with XML and ASP" Chap 25.

I'd still like to find anyone who has already made this journey in
some way.