From: Jessica Terry on
Sort of similar type problem to what is already posted here.

I'm two months into Ruby and I can write single file code that purely
functions from the command line and separate ones that function in
conjunction with SketchUp. I would like to maximize the
compartmentalization of modules but am getting stuck.

My understanding is that files that are called with require need to be
in the path given when ruby -e 'puts $:' is typed at the command line.
So, I have a driver file in the pluggins directory in SketchUp in which
I require 'a_file' but I get a file not found error.

Error: #<LoadError: No such file to load -- abc>
C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Plugins\test.rb:1:in `require'
C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Plugins\test.rb:1

Why isn't the driver program seeing my module file? The module file
(Abc.rb) is in the C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby directory. The driver
file (test.rb) calls the module on the first line with require 'abc'
which generates the error.

Jessica