From: The Project Master on
I am creating a purchase requisition form in Excel and when users open
the spreadsheet I want the requisition # incremented by 1 so we have
unique requisition #'s each time a requisition form is completed.

Is there a way to accomplish this in Excel? Thanks for your assistance.
From: Gord Dibben on
This workbook will be a true Template(*.xlt)?

For sequencing numbers see John McGimpsey's site.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Don Guillett on
It may be better to put in a before_print macro

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel