From: JT on
Noone even remotly tried to explain why a closed system that is
kinetically accelerated within can not result in momentum for the
recoil and thermal heat spreading over a membran for the accelerated
compressed gases?

I do not speak of a fueled system the gases is not combusted, only
pressurized with exhited molecules exchangin heat. HEAT<-------
>MOMENTUM

Sue, anyone?
Second queston what efficiency grade do a steam engine have? Could a
water turbine work using water that is expanded by heat?

Is there something like a gasturbine that is not combustion only
driven by expanded gases?
I guess the gases can expand without combustion in a closed system?

Or?

Give it a try there is a chance that i will understand at least some
of it.

JT
From: gabydewilde on
On Sep 13, 4:56 pm, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Noone even remotly tried to explain why a closed system that is
> kinetically accelerated within can not result in momentum for the
> recoil and thermal heat spreading over a membran for the accelerated
> compressed gases?
>
> I do not speak of a fueled system the gases is not  combusted, only
> pressurized with exhited molecules exchangin heat.  HEAT<-------

This[1] is the Heretic program about Eric Laithewaite towards the end
of his career. It explains the battle he had trying to get the
scientific community to accept or even investigate his ideas and those
introduced to him.

Silly things like a gyroscope and a maglev train. I suppose he was
also a heavier than air flying apparatus believer.

Eventually he defeats the establishment by giving a xmas lecture.[2]
(god has purpose?)

[1] - http://www.gyroscopes.org/heretic.asp
[2] - http://www.gyroscopes.org/1974lecture.asp

_____
Heavier than air flying machines will be proven to be a hoax.
http://blog.go-here.nl
From: JT on
On 13 Sep, 23:37, gabydewilde <gdewi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 4:56 pm,JT<jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Noone even remotly tried to explain why a closed system that is
> > kinetically accelerated within can not result in momentum for the
> > recoil and thermal heat spreading over a membran for the accelerated
> > compressed gases?
>
> > I do not speak of a fueled system the gases is not  combusted, only
> > pressurized with exhited molecules exchangin heat.  HEAT<-------
>
> This[1] is the Heretic program about Eric Laithewaite towards the end
> of his career. It explains the battle he had trying to get the
> scientific community to accept or even investigate his ideas and those
> introduced to him.
>
> Silly things like a gyroscope and a maglev train. I suppose he was
> also a heavier than air flying apparatus believer.
>
> Eventually he defeats the establishment by giving a xmas lecture.[2]
> (god has purpose?)
>
> [1] -http://www.gyroscopes.org/heretic.asp
> [2] -http://www.gyroscopes.org/1974lecture.asp
>
> _____
> Heavier than air flying machines will be proven to be a hoax.http://blog.go-here.nl

Gyros is interesting, and Eric Laithewaite was/is? a curious soul
indeed. What is science if it refuse to investigate phenomens/
questions that challlenge the physical rules it comprises of simpy
repeated dogma.

JT
From: JT on
On 13 Sep, 23:37, gabydewilde <gdewi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 4:56 pm,JT<jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Noone even remotly tried to explain why a closed system that is
> > kinetically accelerated within can not result in momentum for the
> > recoil and thermal heat spreading over a membran for the accelerated
> > compressed gases?
>
> > I do not speak of a fueled system the gases is not  combusted, only
> > pressurized with exhited molecules exchangin heat.  HEAT<-------
>
> This[1] is the Heretic program about Eric Laithewaite towards the end
> of his career. It explains the battle he had trying to get the
> scientific community to accept or even investigate his ideas and those
> introduced to him.
>
> Silly things like a gyroscope and a maglev train. I suppose he was
> also a heavier than air flying apparatus believer.
>
> Eventually he defeats the establishment by giving a xmas lecture.[2]
> (god has purpose?)
>
> [1] -http://www.gyroscopes.org/heretic.asp
> [2] -http://www.gyroscopes.org/1974lecture.asp
>
> _____
> Heavier than air flying machines will be proven to be a hoax.http://blog.go-here.nl

My basic idea is from a longbow, and since:
================================
Just to be clear about it again you can maximise the deformation and
oscillation while minimize linear momentum for the recoil, while you
transfer maximum of linear momentum and minimum deformatation for the
forward coil impact.
And it will move forward, do not worry about antigravity worry about
the principle.
=================================

And every good principle have an inverse i think it is better to shot/
compress gas molecule where the pressure radiates out from center of a
chaimber to the rim like a wave. When the molecules no longer can
spread a wavelike they fall back on themself and start oscillate
chaotic, spreading heat that is radiating, and could be used for
propulsion.

JT

From: Cwatters on

"gabydewilde" <gdewilde(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 13, 4:56 pm, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Noone even remotly tried to explain why a closed system that is
>> kinetically accelerated within can not result in momentum for the
>> recoil and thermal heat spreading over a membran for the accelerated
>> compressed gases?
>>
>> I do not speak of a fueled system the gases is not combusted, only
>> pressurized with exhited molecules exchangin heat. HEAT<-------
>>

>This[1] is the Heretic program about Eric Laithewaite towards the end
>of his career. It explains the battle he had trying to get the
>scientific community to accept or even investigate his ideas and those
>introduced to him.
>

>Silly things like a gyroscope and a maglev train. I suppose he was
>also a heavier than air flying apparatus believer.
>
>Eventually he defeats the establishment by giving a xmas lecture.[2]
>(god has purpose?)
>
>[1] - http://www.gyroscopes.org/heretic.asp
>[2] - http://www.gyroscopes.org/1974lecture.asp

Ah the infamous lecture. There was no battle. He was mistaken about
gyroscopes and as long as he didn't get published nobody wanted to be the
one to publicly humiliate a once respected engineer. However once the Royal
Institute Christmas lecture broadcast errors of science it was impossible
for people not to speak out. There was a lot of good stuff in that lecture
but it was clear he was wrong on one point and he later admitted he had made
a mistake.

Maglev trains are well understood. No battle there either. They work fine
but cost too much to build.

Heavier than air flying machines? No they don't work well for me unless I'm
in the front seat.