From: oreally on
Kapersky on-line scanner finds 9 or 10 of these in the HP Recovery
Wizard. Deleting them would probably render the recovery manager
useless. I'd like to disinfect these. Also finds one file with:
Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bdzz.

Any Help appreciated.

Thanks,

Oreally
From: FromTheRafters on
"oreally" <orealius(a)juno.com> wrote in message
> Kapersky on-line scanner finds 9 or 10 of these in the HP Recovery
> Wizard. Deleting them would probably render the recovery manager
> useless. I'd like to disinfect these. Also finds one file with:
> Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bdzz.
>
> Any Help appreciated.

See my suggestion in one of your multiposted queries. I don't recall
your mentioning that an "online" scanner was used for this determination
in the other post, but that only make me more suspicious of FPs.