From: Stefano Villa on
Hi to all! I've a configuration file like this:

smtp inet n - n - - smtpd
-o content_filter=dfilt:

and I have to *add* another listening port (TCP 37025).
The line " -o content_filter=dfilt:" has the purpose to add a
disclaimer to all my outgoing emails.

If I add this line:

37025 inet n - n - - smtpd

under the:

-o content_filter=dfilt:

the disclaimer will append to the mails trought the 37025 port too?
Or I must copy the line "-o content_filter=dfilt:" under the line
"37025 inet n - n - - smtpd" too?

Thanks to all!

--
Stefano Villa

From: Matt Hayes on
On 7/21/2010 9:06 AM, Stefano Villa wrote:
> Hi to all! I've a configuration file like this:
>
> smtp inet n - n - - smtpd
> -o content_filter=dfilt:
>
> and I have to *add* another listening port (TCP 37025).
> The line " -o content_filter=dfilt:" has the purpose to add a
> disclaimer to all my outgoing emails.
>
> If I add this line:
>
> 37025 inet n - n - - smtpd
>
> under the:
>
> -o content_filter=dfilt:
>
> the disclaimer will append to the mails trought the 37025 port too?
> Or I must copy the line "-o content_filter=dfilt:" under the line
> "37025 inet n - n - - smtpd" too?
>
> Thanks to all!

You'll need to use the content_filter on any smtpd that you want the
disclaimer on.

-Matt