From: ghlewis on
hello
i restricted permission to open a spreadsheet using Information Rights
Management and have had no problem gaining access to it by using a password
for well oner 2 years now. suddenly it is refusing me access and referring me
to myself to gain access permission. attempts to use this approach to re-gain
access lead me in a circular routine with no access resulting. i urgently
need access to this spreadsheet but cannot find a way!!**!!
--
ghlewis
From: PvdG42 on

"ghlewis" <ghlewis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello
> i restricted permission to open a spreadsheet using Information Rights
> Management and have had no problem gaining access to it by using a
> password
> for well oner 2 years now. suddenly it is refusing me access and referring
> me
> to myself to gain access permission. attempts to use this approach to
> re-gain
> access lead me in a circular routine with no access resulting. i urgently
> need access to this spreadsheet but cannot find a way!!**!!
> --
> ghlewis

Rather than posting in this .NET programming group, as I suspect your
question has nothing to do with .NET, try asking in either an Excel group
(guess based on your reference to a spreadsheet) or in a group for your
version of Windows. Here's how to find the group(s) you need:

For Windows,

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

As you appear to be using a web interface, try this:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Windows. In the Windows
subcategory, find and open the Windows XP subcategory, and
find a group there for your post.

For Excel from the link above,

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Excel subcategory, and find a group there for
your post.