From: Bailey on
I have three columns formatted as below. I want to read the value in column
B and insert the image in column C. All images are located in a specific
folder and I need all the images to be inserted into a standard cell size.
Is there a way to cascade down thru the list and insert them programatically?

OR

if I provide this file with a part number, description and a hyperlink to
somehow then pull an image of the part when clicked from an opposing
worksheet - is this possible? I guess I am not only looking the execution
but also idea's from people who have more expertise.

A B C
101 img1.jpg I want the image to appear
102 imp2234.jpg OR I need a hyperlink to the image without
doing 1by1
--
Dedicated to learning from the experts