From: Raj on
Hi All,

I inserted a PDF as an Object into Excel sheet . Now I see the PDF page in
my Excel . But When I try insert a Text Box over the PDF image , the text box
hides behind the image and do not come in front even when I try to send the
object backward ..

How do I make the text box appear on top of the object ...

Thanks

Raj

From: John on
Hi Raj
Right click on your TextBox, >Order> "Bring to the Front".
You can also send your object ( PDF ) to the back.
HTH
John