From: Subodh on
I have a function named mysub and with parameters that has to be
supplied to the function.
I want that when the cell where the function is to be inserted, the
user can type the arguments of the
function sub after they have run the sub. Lets say, that after the sub
is run, they get =mysub(..) with the
cursor in between the parenthesis and so that they can move with
typing of the arguments/parameter of the
function.
So, in summary, the advantage is that, the user should not type =mysub
through the keyboard
or they donot even need to remember that provied that there are large
number of such functions.
Thanks for your response.
From: Per Jessen on
I am not sure if it can be done. Anyway I would use an inputbox in the macro
to prompt for the parameter, or if there are several paramteres maybe use an
userform. Then insert the complete formula into the cell.

Regards,
Per

"Subodh" <getsubodh(a)gmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
> I have a function named mysub and with parameters that has to be
> supplied to the function.
> I want that when the cell where the function is to be inserted, the
> user can type the arguments of the
> function sub after they have run the sub. Lets say, that after the sub
> is run, they get =mysub(..) with the
> cursor in between the parenthesis and so that they can move with
> typing of the arguments/parameter of the
> function.
> So, in summary, the advantage is that, the user should not type =mysub
> through the keyboard
> or they donot even need to remember that provied that there are large
> number of such functions.
> Thanks for your response.

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows update