From: Tia Joseph, CSp Tia Joseph, on
Normally, when I work with a list, an "insert row' is displayed directly
below the last row of data, with a blue asterisk (*) inside the left-most
cell.

Now, when I reactiveate the list (by clicking a cell within it), the list
border does not drop down to display the inserted row anymore.

How did I lost this? And what do I need to do to get my "insert row" back?
From: Gord Dibben on
I can replicate this only when the worksheet is protected but this also
hides the dropdown arrows so I guess you would have noticed that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP