From: Nick on
Hi,

I'm inserting an object file (Pivot Chart) from a different workbook which
has many worksheets. When I locate the workbook in assigning the object it
will only insert the first worksheet tab of that workbook.

Is there a way to insert an object from the 3rd worksheet tab (as an
example; PivotChart3) instead of having to move the 3rd worksheet tab to the
front of the workbook, therefore making PivotChart3 the first worksheet?
This is what I'm currently doing as a workaround but it seems silly not to be
able to locate an object from one of the many worksheet tabs, surely there
must be a solution.

I have looked in the Microsoft Help guide which is pretty unhelpful to say
the least, therefore any assistance or advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance,

Nick