From: Sally on
Thank you for the suggestions.

The workbook & worksheets are not protected.
The Show Insert Option button is checked.
The Allow editing in cell is checked.
The Show sheets tab is checked.
Under Format - Visibility Unhide sheet is grayed out.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you. Sally

From: Gord Dibben on
By workbook protection I don't mean password to open protection.

I mean Review>Protect Workbook.

Is that what you looked at?

Other than that I have no help.

If workbook is Shared you can Insert a sheet but not delete it.

Gord